Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ten things

Regularly scheduled programming is temporarily interrupted to bring this special post. Finally in response to lola and her friends' social tagging experiment, I have a list of ten things about myself.

  1. I usually don't think fast on my feet which is why it took me so long to post this.
  2. Sixteen years of Catholic education made me what I am today - a secular humanist.
  3. I have too many academic degrees.
  4. I'm not OCD but I sometimes catch myself counting the stairs I climb.
  5. I watch way too much TV.
  6. But only the good stuff.
  7. I don't think much about how old I am.
  8. But sometimes I really feel my age.
  9. When the Beatles were all over the airwaves, I was more interested in Leadbelly and Woody Guthrie.
  10. I never make absolute statements

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger lola said...

things I never knew about you... : ) thanks!

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love number 10 : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home