Saturday, November 14, 2009

Leglislating morality

Circumstances usually determine my voyages to adventure. A meeting across town put me on the path to the same old, same old spa - up the back stairs behind the trailer and stockade fence in the quiet neighborhood. I figured I deserved a belated birthday present to myself. This may be the last time i can do this with impunity. A new legal crackdown was in the works and I was climbing the stairs at the same moment the legislature was debating changes in the law. But for now...

J answered the door wearing red baby doll lingerie with a thong, I presume, underneath. She's tall with tons of make-up, probably in an attempt to cover her age, and looked more American that Asian. However, her English was a little broken and she giggled at everything including their possible closure because of the crackdown. She is only here for a couple of weeks so she didn't care what happened.

She took my fee and led me to the shower when I was undressed. I kept checking out her ass as it kept flashing from under the baby doll when she was stretching to wash me. Nice shape at the top of some really long legs.In spite of the padding I could tell she had pretty big tits as she knelt dot dry my legs, my half hard cock nearly grazing her nose. Tall and big-titted - not the usual petite cute women I usually see at the spas.

The massage was surprisingly good for a woman in heavy make-up and sexy lingerie. It's hit or miss at this place. J had no objection to running my hands up to her ass - I had to stretch to reach the top of her legs, but she had no objections that was being so obvious about what I expected.

At the end of the massage I was disappointed there was no tease; she just asked me to flip over and then asked the inevitable question, "You want handjob?" Why, of course.

She was off to a nice start, dropping her thickly-padded top to let her heavy, full tits with long hard nipples fall out. I went for her thong, outside first, feeling her mound through the little triangle of cloth. I just had to pull down the front, I ran my fingers over grizzly hair with loose lips - some wet and sticky vagi-flesh was hanging down. I went past it to penetrate but she backed off and so did I.

Meanwhile, I felt like I was going to come too soon and I wanted to prolong the experience so I held her hand and tried to stop the eruption. I thought I had but I could feel liquid seeping up and out. I figured it was pre-come. She resumed but I was going limp. Did you came? she asked (and almost giggled). I wasn't sure - but I was sure that I wasn't getting hard again. J didn't help by just lightly stroking rather than picking up speed.

Oh well, can't win them all.

We both shrugged and she cleaned off what there was of my seed and I got dressed. She joked about whether they would stay open in face of a crackdown. I suggested they use a password for regulars. She thought that was funny (like everything else) and She suggested the password be 'handjob' and laughed again. I told her that was too easy to figure out. I walked the 45-minute route home to let my clothes rub off some of the oil and to get the sandalwood soap smell off of my neck and shoulders. I wondered if I would be able to make any more of these little getaways.

The crackdown passed and on the six o'clock news the next night, there was the local investigative reporter doing a stand-up on the sidewalk by the front door of the spa I had been to the day before. November sweeps. I'm glad I didn't become part of the story.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger Lee Wei Ran said...

Wow!Noman.
You sure is a good writer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home