Saturday, August 07, 2004

Broken promises

I promised myself that I would take part in the local sex trade when I traveled. I'm just back from my third trip this year and I wasn't able to keep the promise. For me to get into a strip club or massage parlor I have to have the time, the opportunity and the money. All three have to line up. During my first trip in May to a Midwest suburb I had no time to escape the conference I was attending. In June I was in Florida so I combined business and vacation and my wife joined me. Certainly no opportunity there. Those trips made me broke for my August trek to a mad midwestern city (crazy, not angry). It was a little frustrating last week because I had a memorable experience there last year. I'll just have to rely on my memory.

I was attending a conference with a bunch of colleagues. Friday night the conference dinner and keynote speech ended about 9. I called home to check in & left a voice mail saying I’d call back later. I figured I could run out for an hour & not be missed. I knew the local strip club was lame but the world sex guide gave good reviews for the massage parlor in town..

I walked around the block so I wouldn't have to pass by the upscale diners on the sidewalk and slipped into the doorway between two bars. The stairs were gray and squishy and felt like they were covered with duct tape. At the top was a wrought iron full-length gate that served as a door. Inside two women in negligee let me in. they asked me the question I knew was coming (from the sex guide), 'have you been here before?' I said yes since apparently they charge more for newcomers. I paid a college age guy for a massage (nice job for him) and got to pick one of the two women there. I chose M since she seemed like the friendlier of the two.

M led me down a hall and into a dimly lit room with a small bed and a couch and artsy illustrations of models on the wall. She was tall with short hair, a slim figure and very large natural tits. Within a few minutes I knew that she was 44 years old, smarter than I think and an amateur storm chaser. She was looking forward to her Saturday off when there were tornado watches being posted. She gave me a towel and showed me where the shower was.

After my shower she came into the room again and asked what I was interested in. I told her just a massage and a hand job, paid her 'tip' and lay face down on the bed. She kept chatting in a soft voice as she removed her slinky black top and rolled down her panties and stockings. She said he almost became a model when she was younger - she had the face, weight and figure for it except for the big boobs. She was told to "lose 'em" if she wanted a modeling career. She refused and ended up with just a few headshots and cleavage photo jobs. She’s been working there for 18 years.

The backrub wasn't half bad - it went a long way towards relaxing me after being 'on' for 12 hours at the conference. After a few minutes I rolled on my back and she teased me with her fingers all around as her voice started trailing off. She rubbed more oil on her hands and started a slow stroke while I caressed her tits. She was quiet and quite expert at this (obviously) and offered me her pussy to play with as I came closer to climax. It was a very satisfying release of tension.

She let me zone out while she got a wet towel for me to clean up with. We got dressed and she continued her monologue. On the way out we both stopped to look at the TV weather forecast. Tornado watch - she was excited but thought the weather guy was covering his bets. I walked back to the hotel and called home. Everything was cool. I went to sleep and resumed my pose as productive member of society.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Oarah said...

It looks like is gonna be really a cool blog. I am another happily married man in a stable marriage that occasionally finds himself wanting to tell things that I can't share with most people.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger noman said...

Thanks. It's a brave new world when married men have a place to emote - a place where wives aren't privy to what's really going on with their mates. I'll be interested to see what you have to post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home