Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things change

I found myself downtown with some time on my hands (unusual these days) on a sunny Saturday afternoon. I poked around until after 2 pm when lunch time is really over and I would have less of a chance to run into people I know who work around there when I head to my old favorite strip club.

I approached from the back of the building and saw that the popular restaurant across the street from the club was packing in supplies from a huge delivery truck that blocked the view of anyone sitting at their front windows. The privacy stars were lining up as I hooked a right around the corner of the building and made a bee line for the door.

I hadn't been there in months - long before the crackdown on adult services - but things didn't seem very much different. It was still dark and thumping with dance music with an overlay of perfume and beer in the air. (Luckily the no-smoking law keeps that layer of give-away scent out of the air.) I ordered a tonic & lime at the bar as my eyes adjusted to the dark.There were a couple of dancers shooting the shit with their regulars at the bar.

I took my drink to a table near the stage just as the last notes of music played for a cute white girl who smiled at me as she picked up her tips and walked off the stage. I assumed she had a Regular but she sat by herself in a cushy chair near the bar. I was surprised she didn't come over to hustle a drink or a private dance. I might have gone to her but I didn't have an idea of how 'nasty' she would be in the private dance area, Besides, my attention was drawn to the next dancer, another white woman with a few extra pounds on her.

I sat at the stage and she came over to do her thing in front of me. She seemed kind of sweet, had a great smile and showed off her legs, but kept her distance.I politely rubbed her leg and ass as she rolled around but there was no offer of exposing tits, let alone pulling her top down, for me to stuff dollar bills in. No leaning over to rub then in my face. She did show off her clean-shaven pussy lips, tightening her g-string up the middle so they bulged out. But again, no hint of a labia grabia.

That's about as hot as it got. No request for a private dance, no pressure, no twitching on the hard on meter. I sat back down at the table and looked over by the bar to see the first dancer still sitting there. Granted, it was dark and I could only see part of her, but she seemed to be sitting alone. I was beginning to realize that things have changed.

The next dancer on stage was a skinny black girl wearing the tiniest patch of a thong and a top to match. She had a very nice smile but there was more air dancing when I sat back down at the stage. Again, no hustle, nothing x-rated, not even a suggestion of a private dance. She didn't even pull her thong aside for a second dollar bill and waltzed away to slide around the pole and sidle over to other customers for more G-rated dances.

Meanwhile girl # 1 still sat in her chair, #2 wasnowhere to be found and #3 was in her own world. I was starting to pack it in to leave when I caught a glimpse of another larger white girl with an even smaller thong leading a customer, a regular I'm sure, to the privatre booths. The sight of her with those three tiny patches of fabric became of those images.that has burned itself into my memory.

One last look for #1 but she disappeared. I decided to cut my losses and go out to shop. I guess the new rules have really affected things at strip clubs, at least at this one. Maybe if I came here more often and got to know a couple of dancers and become a regular customer, I would be the one following a nearly naked woman into a booth for a little adult entertainment.

Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home