Sunday, August 15, 2004

Surgical strike

Because of family and health-related matters lately I can't do as much extracurricular activity (or as much blogging for that matter) as I'd like to. I'll have to continue to rely on memories. Even the trips I remember were taken under time constraints also. This fondly remembered foray into the dark side comes to mind.

An impromptu plan on a Saturday gave me an opportunity for s strip club visit. I offered to do the grocery shopping so I could also return some library materials downtown. The library is about a block away from one of my haunts, a bikini bar tucked away on a side street. I figured I could pad my itinerary by about a half hour - about as long as I could make up excuses for.

I dropped off the stuff at the library and went around the block and slipped in the door. There were only a couple of customers and it seemed exceptionally dark. I got a soda and went right to the stage. A, the Indian woman (dot, not feather) from my last trip there was dancing. I sat down and she came over, knelt down and put her head down and rubbed my crotch. She straightened up and rubbed her tits in my face. Then she sat up and put her legs on either side of my head and pulled my face into her crotch. I gave her clit a bit of a nose job through her thong. Then, leaning in close to my ear she gave me the pitch I knew was coming: "Wanna come play with me? I'll make you come real hard."

I am usually put off by the direct approach, but in the interest of time (and with the memory of her last dance with me) I readily agreed. And the timing was right - she was just leaving the stage and we went right into the empty private dance area where it was
even darker that the main room.

We embraced and she grabbed my crotch and started fondling and stroking. We almost kissed but remembered the unspoken rule between sex workers and their clients. She moved me over to a couch as sat me down on the edge. She got her knee working to straighten things out in my pants as I ran my hands up her side and over her tits. It's a bikini bar (not zoned for topless) but she was flaunting the rules. I had to be careful I didn't catch my finger in her nipple ring.

After the preliminaries she began in earnest, alternating between facing me and working her pussy against my cock and facing away and running her ass crack up and down my shaft. She has a tight little body with fleshy, fruit cup sized tits and a pear-shaped ass to die for, and my hands roamed whereI wanted. (I didn't test her on dipping my fingers in
the pot as I have with other dancers. Maybe next time.)

The pressure with her grinding was a little heavy at first but lightened up as she went along. I had to stop her from biting my neck. I don't know if she was getting carried away or just wanted to leave a mark for my assumed wife/girlfriend to see. When she could,
she leaned in and breathed in my ear and down my neck.

It was non stop stroking with her ass and crotch and as her touch became lighter and lighter I lost it. She was right, I came real hard. It took me a couple minutes to catch my breath and I agreed to her request for a big tip (I would have anyway). Luckily she
didn't remember me from last time I saw her, so she just said to be sure to come back to visit her. In a daze, I said yes. She went off and I took a minute to straighten myself out and finish my soda. I left the bar and checked my watch. 20 minutes. Plenty of time
to finsh my errands and get home in reasonable time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home