Monday, May 31, 2010

Unscheduled workshop

It's been a while since I had a meeting or a conference in the big city so it was about time that I finally had the opportunity. I wanted to try something sort of new; I had been reading about a woman I visited several years ago but who moved to a new location in Chinatown. It was easy to find her business - second story in an office building on a busy side street. It's called a beauty spa but I doubt any women go there. One guy on the Internet said waxing was offered to him - waxing his back. ewww.

I called ahead and was buzzed in Seinfeld-style in a discreet doorway.

No stairway in sight in the small foyer so I had to take the elevator which led to a twisting bright hallway of identical hollow core doors with discount brass numbers hanging in different anglesled to one with rooms on either side. I was counting down the numbers when the door at the end opened and I was greeted by M who was looking her age as probably late 40s. The owner is A whom I saw several years ago. I made sure M knew I was 'there before She said A would be in later thinking, i guess, that I was asking for A.She took me to a small room with just a curtain for a door. I hoped no one else came in.

The bad thing about these entrepreneurial shops is the lack of a table shower. Oh well. I paid the house fee and got undressed & when M came back she complimented me on my 'nice legs,' soft skin, thin body. (That makes up for the TS.) She started a medium massage but felt pretty hard. She did work out the knots in my shoulder and back because of my back pack. She was doing amazing work with such small hands; she used some oil but I wouldn't be home for many hours so I knew my clothes would wear it off. Every now and then she would ask how I was doing - always answered Thank You to what ever I said.

Standing at my head she gave my back some long strokes, ending in my ass crack with ever so deepening penetration. The first hint of a hard-on. M put a towel over my ass but moved it to get to my thighs. A little brushing on my balls here and there stirred my juices. I shifted for the rising tide, but her massage kept up so I ebbed and flowed, depending on how close she got to the boys. More compliments on my legs. No complaint when I ran my hands over her Jeans shorts and up her back to the side of her bra.

Asked me to flip. I thought there would not be any tease which usually happens right be fore turning over. I was half hard and about ready to be stroked. She saw me adjust myself to give my cock some room and she laughed, taped it a little and said Later. She worked on my hands, arms and legs some more. This time there was more sensual stroking at the top of my inner thighs with some unmistaken contact with my balls. She moved my growing cock aside with a giggle so she could get to my other thigh. She gave me a nice foot massage while I wondered if we would ever get to the main event.

Finally, her fingertips ran all over my legs and torso, slowly concentrating on my genitals. She whispered something I didn't quite understand but I took it to be a question whether I wanted a happy ending. I started to say Please do, but she said, No talking, Shhh. I knew someone else was in the office (A?) so I just nodded. She brought me to full attention and let it go to squish some more oil on her hands and came back to apply it for my hand job pleasure. Oiled up hand jobs would bring me to my knees if I were standing up. I could only bring my knees up and spread them out while I arched my back. M, very discreetly at first, put some pressure to bear with one finger of her other hand at the base of my cock and slowly inserted it into my asshole. I'm not usually a big fan of prostate massages, but I thought I would let her go until I got uncomfortable.

I got my hands under her shirt and into her bra to discover very small tits swimming in a padded bra. I could grab both of them with one hand. She stroked me steadily, whispering, almost with a giggle, my first name with a 'y' at the end over and over (If my name were Dave, she would have called me Davey) alternating with, Nice guy, and Soft skin. I know her cooing doesn't sound very sexy, and I'm not crazy about the infantile variation of my name, but her efforts brought me to the inevitable conclusion. I exploded with my legs wide apart and my ass off the table. I didn't realize how deep her finger was in my ass until she took it out. I suppose it added to the final shot.

She ran out to flush the Kleenex she caught my spunk with and came back with hot towels to get the oil off.. While I was zoning out she finished with a little head massage and surprised me by putting on my socks while I was still lying down. Then my underwear.

I finished my own dressing and M led me out to their lobby to meet A again. She looked different from what I remember, thinner and longer hair, and she probably didn't recognize me. Then again, how many men has she seen in the last 3-4 years since I went to her other shop? She either assumed she had met me or pretended to as we hugged like old classmates.

They had to point me in the direction of the elevator as I lost my way at the other end of the hallway. I went down and out into the sunshine and headed for my conference, picking up my life after my lost hour in Chinatown.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home