Tuesday, August 31, 2004

False alarm

I had some minor surgery so I had to take it easy at home for a while. The recovery was short but I took some extra sick time from work because I could. I did take things easy which was boring as hell - plus I have very little opportunity to do the things I really like to do.

I was actually able to get out today, but it was kind of a bust (so to speak). I bussed it downtown in the middle of the afternoon and snuck into my bikini bar. There were only three dancers and a lot of men. I plopped my drink at a table and went up to the stage to meet D, a curly-headed brunette with small natural tits and a nicely shaped fleshy pelvis. She sat down in front of me and wriggled her pussy in my face. She didn’t object when I gave her clit a good rubbing with my nose and chin. She squeezed her tits on either side of my face, pulled her top aside and offered me her nipples to nip. I should have asked her for a private dance then – I had the makings of growing hard on. But after her set she sat at the bar with a regular.

Next was a tall blonde with short frizzy hair bigger tits and a plump pussy. B was a little standoffish but she liked to lean back and pull her white thong tight to outline her mound. For looking only. She did try to do the GFE thing and nuzzle in and breathe in my ear and she did take my glasses off and rub her boobs in my face but there was no real spark for me. She went off with another apparent regular, a guy with greasy black hair and beard and a big pot belly who had spent most of B’s set slouching in a chair along a wall, leering at the stage, and opening and closing his legs rhythmically. I don’t see much of a bulge - I guess his penis pump wasn’t working that day.

It wasn’t looking good for me to get off today. I was running out of my budgeted time but I waited for the next dancer just for a little rush and a test drive in case I see her again. G looked very Mediterranean with straight black hair pulled back and olive complexion (I assumed it was olive – hard to tell under black light). She wore a tiny stripper skirt – plaid material that came about halfway down her ass. She had a nice trick of sticking her pussy in front of my face and fanning with the skirt. Luckily it was a clean smell. Her pheromone flash had its effect though and I wished I could stay longer.

It turns out I had plenty of time. I got home with an hour to spare. I will probably have another chance later this week. Hopefully I’ll have more exciting news

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger sdfsbo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home