Monday, January 31, 2011

Decision

I knew I had a decision to make as I made my way by bus from a meeting north of the city. I wasn't sure I wanted to patronize a spa I had been visiting regularly after a not-so-much-fun experience the last time I went there. But knowing my own indecisive personality, I had a feeling I would not decide until the last minute. And so it was - I was riding down the road weighing the pros and cons of the same-old and the sort-of-new when I approached a viable alternative. Decision time. It wasn't exactly a boycott (yet) but I thought I should try something new. Besides, this bus route had a stop right across the street from a spa I had been to several years ago. Not bad memories, so that weighed in on my decision. Also, I'd have to walk a half mile to get to the other and it was pretty chilly out.

My alternative spa is in a refurbished factory with other businesses on either side and an adult bookstore next door. That side of the building faces the street, although recessed a little. Off the bus I headed toward the motorcycle shop on the right corner and took a quick left - I hoped I didn't look like I was slinking; I always fell like the proverbial pervert - and walked quickly to the door and rang the bell.

A middle-aged Asian woman opened for me and invited me in with a big smile. S was a little shorter than I am and wore a loose sundress kind of thing that hid a little extra weight. I followed her down a corridor and into a small dark room where I went through the normal routine of paying the house fee and got undressed as she left for a few minutes to prepare the shower.

I love table showers even when they are not done in a teasing way. This one was pretty straight forward although as usual in places like this, she really made sure my cock, balls and asshole were so thoroughly clean.

As I dropped the towel and lay down on the table back in the room, S ran her hands over my back and said in her limited English, "You so t'in!" Again with the weight observation. "I'm so fat..." I couldn't really argue with her but to be polite I said "No no no," and added, "Very pretty." And she was.

I was relieved when she started to work without oil so I wouldn't worry about getting rid of residual evidence when I got home. The massage wasn't bad; I asked for medium pressure and that's what I got. I was starting to fall asleep by the time she was finishing up with my calves and feet but then she started a soft touch massage, running her fingers over my legs and ass, barely touching my skin. I ran my own fingers up and down her smoothly shaved legs up under her dress and around the elastic keeping her panties on her thighs. For me, all this works just like rubbing a dog's stomach until his legs start scratching the air; her soft touch got my cock rising under me & I had to lift my ass to relieve the pressure. She knew I was ready for the next step.

I turned over and S teased my skin a little more to bring me up to full mast. She left me for an agonizing minute to get her supplies and turned the lights way down low when she came back in. I was hoping she would drop her top and that's just what she did to reveal rather full-sized tits for me to fondle. After drizzling on the oil she began a slow stroking toward a finish that I knew couldn't last long since I felt like popping from the first oily but soft grip. She lifted one leg up on the table to give me access to her pussy and I got as far as cupping it in my hand, feeling the wiry bush through the outside of her panties, and running my middle finger along her crack before I came all over her hand.

She slowed down and squeezed every last drop out as I started deflating into mush on the table. I know she cleaned me up, that I got dressed and left because I found myself at the burger joint across the street watching out the window for the next bus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home