Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Reminiscing

Writing about the so-called Stench Palace made me reminisce about some of the trips I have made there in the past few years. It’s a very traditional topless club that has a reputation for being pretty sleazy, and based on some of the Internet reports I have seen about it, its reputation is well-deserved. I’m too cheap to spend the money for a VIP room or even the nude room, but that’s where some of the reported hand jobs, blow jobs and full service sex happens with the right dancer. I haven’t gotten to go there as much as I would like but one of these days I’ll make another pilgrimage. Maybe I’ll even save up enough money to try to find some extra services.

A few memories of Palace dancers I have seen:

A Brazilian named S who found me in the ‘test drive’ area and discreetly grabbed me in the right place and whispered something dirty in my ear. Naturally I asked her for a private dance. She was so enthusiastic that she started rubbing me the right way so that I almost came before the song even started.

Then there was C, a short, fleshy, oddly shaped woman. When I first had a dance with her she asked me what I liked so she would be sure to please the next time she saw me. I was non-committal but satisfied. The second and last time I saw her she kept offering me her pussy while she was on stage. I was too polite and concerned with the alleged house rules to do much more than to gently caress the soft bulge in her thong. I probably could have slipped my fingers inside. After her stage dance I was standing in a dark corner near the dressing room when she came out and recognized me from the stage. She sidled up to me making sure her tit was rubbing against my side. I reached around and fondled the side of her other breast and then settled my hand on her ass. “Should I get a dance ticket?” I asked, and off we went and off I got.

L must be one of the club’s bdsm dancers. She is a tall blonde with permed-out hair, wide hips and perfect natural breasts. I’m usually slow to fondle a dancer on stage too much but L grabbed my hands and brought them up to her tits, encouraging me to knead away. She played a little rough in the private dance area, grabbing different parts of me, pinching my nipples and giving me piercing, almost evil looks. I tweaked her nipples hard in return and slapped her ass. She seemed to relish the pain (a lot more than I did). It was still a rush and a memorable release.

Ah, V. A short, very thin but nicely shaped white girl with fruit cup tits and a gorgeous round ass. Whenever V’s name comes up on discussion boards her backside is always mentioned. (There is usually also some discussion of her providing ‘extras’ outside the club, but that may be just nastiness. I never asked her about it.) I’ve had a few dances with her and she definitely knows what a guy likes. She has very long and frizzy dirty blonde hair which is used to great effect to hide my hands from the bouncer as they explore her breasts. If I remember, she used her knee to do what her hands would have done under different circumstances.

Can’t wait to get back there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home